News, Articles & Video
2014 Press Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 25, 2014
Press Contact: Jill Lederer, President/CEO 805.370.0035
6th Annual Taste of Conejo Returns to the Four Seasons
Westlake Village, CA – The sixth annual Taste of Conejo, presented by the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce, returns Thursday, October 9, 5-8 p.m., to the Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village.
Food and wine enthusiasts will enjoy an all-inclusive evening of exceptional food, wine, beer and spirit tastings from local restaurants, breweries and wineries. “This is a unique opportunity for guests to experience more than 100 of their neighboring businesses under one roof, including more than 50 participating food and beverage vendors, while enjoying a night out,” said Jill Lederer President/CEO for the Chamber.
The evening of food, wine and spirits will be complimented by a live entertainment throughout the evening. Pianist Mark Anthony will greet guests upon arrival and stage performances in the grand ballroom will include award-winning harpist Lori and Bart Andrews, gifted and energetic Saxophonist Hayan Charlston and recording artist Bill Cantos.
Prizes donated by local businesses will be featured for guests to bid on at the silent auction, with 50 percent of the proceeds benefiting Community Conscience and Westminster Free Clinic, the Greater Conejo Valley Community Foundation’s 2014 Nonprofit Organizations of the Year.
Pre-sales tickets are available online at TasteOfConejo.com through October 9 at the discounted rate of $50 for members and $60 for non-members. Thereafter, tickets will be available online; $65 for members and $75 for non-members through October 9. Limited amount of tickets will be sold at the door. Only guests over the age of 21 will be allowed admittance.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
• Lead Sponsor: Thousand Oaks Auto Mall
• Premier Sponsors: BOGOPOD, Four Seasons Hotel, Ventura County Star, Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
• Entertainment Sponsors: Roadrunner Shuttle, Union Bank, Wells Fargo
• Major Sponsors: Anthem Blue Cross, California Lutheran University, Fidelity Investments, Kaiser Permanente, Lavaggio – The Art of Auto Detailing, Logix Federal Credit Union, NAI Capital Commercial Real Estate, Pepperdine University, Skyline Home Loans, University Village.
• Supporting Sponsors: B.95.1, Barrister Executive Suites, Baxter Healthcare Corp., California Republic Bank, Community West Bank, Corwin Press, Go West Creative, Hub International Insurance Services, Kaiser Permanente, KHAY, Manchester Financial, Meathead Movers, Southern California Gas Company, The Studio, Ventura County Credit Union, Waste Management.
A sneak peek of early participants includes: Food and Beverage- AB Caffé Services, Aldabella Winery, Brendan’s Irish Pub & Restaurant, California Fudge Factory, California Kettle Corn, Chick-fil-A, Crunchies Food Company, Conejo Valley Catering, Costco, Esperti Coffee Company, Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co., Fireman’s Brew, Frost It Cupcakery, Goose Island Brewing Co., Lobby Lounge & ONYX Restaurant, Italia Delicatessen & Bakery, Hyatt Westlake Plaza - Harvest Kitchen & Bar, Lemonade Restaurant, Los Agaves Mexican Restaurant, Magnavino Cellars, Mouthful Eatery, Monrose Catering, Opolo Vineyards, Paul Martin’s American Grill, Pomar Juction Vineyard, Sheraton Agoura Hills, Shave It, Shock Top Brewing Co., Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., STACKED, Stella Artois, STONEFIRE Grill, Sunland Vintage Winery, Surf Brewery, Sweet Arleen’s, Ventura Limoncello Company, Quintessential Wines.
Businesses- All About Conejo, AmaWaterways River Cruises, California Health & Longevity Institute / The Spa at Four Seasons, Celebrate Sweetly, Emerging Leaders – A Young Professionals Group, Orangetheory Fitness, Pacific Aire, Vinyl Concepts, YELP, Zin Chair.
Visit www.TasteofConejoValley.com or call 805.370.0035 for more information. # # #
All About Conejo